A mix of work and play this week:
- Time Out compiled a list of 101 things to do in the spring in New York City.
- I started implementing tricks from this list of 6 ways to ensure your email gets read. Tip: writing “response needed” in the subject line actually does get you a response!
- Restored Style wrote a manifesto of 19 things to stop doing in your 20s.
- Business Insider listed 6 questions to ask during your interview that will make an employer want to hire you.
- Glitter Guide shared the 10 best wines under $20! I’m particularly dying to try the rosé and the red table wine. Cheers!